Nominated just recently by The Urban Pulse and a few weeks back by both MLou’s Photography Blog and The MomHood. I am truly honored and proud to be selected each and every time! I was attempting to spread out all of my blogging love so as not to appear like I am being too cocky with all the recognition and yet then I start feeling guilty for letting so much time pass before responding to the nominations…it’s a vicious cycle!!
So today I would like to recognize and thank my fellow bloggers for my nominations…THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
I would like to do a combined post responding to all their questions and then do my part in accepting this award by nominating some of my fellow bloggers and asking my own questions!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Mention, link and thank the blog(s) who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog
Questions to me from The Urban Pulse:
- What is your dream job? My dream job would be to be a veterinarian.
- What motivated you to create your WordPress blog? I wanted to learn more about WordPress so I decided the best way to do that was to create my own blog and learn by doing.
- What is one change that you would like to see in the world? I would like to see everyone treat each other with kindess and love.
- Who is your favorite artist? I would probably have to say Garth Brooks.
- Which would you prefer lunch or dinner? I often manage to work through lunch so I am always looking forward to dinner!
- Where would you travel to and why? Not much of a traveler but have always wanted to go to Australia and Ireland. Just because.
- Would you rather have a 100 fake friends or 6 real friends for life? Definitely prefer real friends over fake friends.
- What makes you smile after a long day? Coming home to my fur kids always makes me smile.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey ice cream.
- What are three things that you cannot live without? My animals…which is way more than 3!
- What is one thing that you would tell your future self? Fight harder for what you want.
Questions from MLou’s Photography Blog:
- If you could time-travel, what time period would you like to visit? Probably the early 1900s.
- What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery? Buy a small farm.
- What is the simplest thing that makes you smile? Animals…whether its my own pets or getting a glimpse of wildlife.
- If you had a chance to live in outerspace would you go? No…
- Who do you look up to or who inspires you? If anyone, it would probably be my mom.
- What is your favorite season and why? Fall is my favorite (with Spring being a close runner up). I love the beautiful cool days and the colors are pretty awesome too.
- What book(s) can you read over and over again? Harry Potter series
- Where would you like to retire? In the country…
- What is your all time favorite food? Anything my mom makes would be an absolute favorite. Homemade pasta!
- If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Garth Brooks
- Do you have a favorite hobby? I seem to have a bunch of hobbies…a favorite though is probably knitting.
Questions from The MomHood:
- What struggle or achievement has made you the person you are today? Having to work hard in order to go to college and get where I am today. I didn’t get any hand outs.
- What 3 places have you been that you thought you would never go? Switzerland…years ago I was able to go visit my then boyfriend, who was working there for the summer and staying with his parents, so I got to visit for a few weeks. New York City, have never had any desire to go there, yet now I live near NYC and go there rather often. West Palm Beach, FL…never knew this little horse world existed and have now gotten the opportunity to go there a couple of times.
- What is your biggest blog fear? I blog for fun…so don’t have too many fears per se…but I guess my biggest fear is that I will give up on it.
- If you could be anyone, past or present, who would they be? I would want to be me…just would like to change the circumstances of my life.
- Name a wild animal? Would they make a good or bad pet? Tiger or other big cats. They should probably remain in the wild and not be pets but I would love the opportunity to help raise and foster young cubs with a wildlife program that is trying to breed these animals in captivity in order to help with increasing their population numbers and that eventually reintroduce them into the wild.
- You are meeting your idol from High School. Who were they and why? I don’t think I had any idols in high school…
- If you could have picked your name, what would it be? I prefer my middle name…Elizabeth.
- You are an elected Government official. What is the first law you pass? Oh this sounds like a nightmare!! Start with bringing back the practice of saying the Pledge of Allegiance in schools so that children growing up here in the United States learn to respect our flag and to love our country. We may all come from various ethnicities and religious traditions but we are all living here in The United States so this should be something everyone should believe in.
- What part do you get stumped on when writing a new blog post? Sometimes its just what to write about.
- You are writing a novel. What genre do you pick? Romance…I like a sweet romance with adventure to escape from my own not so adventurous life.
- Why did Yankee Doodle name the feather in his hat, Macaroni? He obviously must have been Italian.
My nominees (in no particular order):
- Travel Much?
- Saint P. blogging
- Michael’s Origins
- Incognito and Middle Aged
- Chocolate Milk Cows
- They Call Me Jenni
- A Wandering Woman’s Travels
- Dance Curse
- Fit To Serve
- The Literary Counsellor
My Questions to my nominees:
- What prompted your blogging journey?
- What is the simplest thing that makes your smile?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is one thing you would like to see changed in the world?
- What book(s) can you read over and over again?
- What struggle or achievement has made you the person your are today?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your dream job?
- Favorite season and why?
- What are 3 things you can not live without?
- What genre would you pick if you were writing an novel?
Thank you again for the nominations and I look forward to reading responses from my nominees!