I am very proud to again have been nominated for a Liebster Award!!
Nominated just recently by The Urban Pulse and a few weeks back by both MLou’s Photography Blog and The MomHood. I am truly honored and proud to be selected each and every time! I was attempting to spread out all of my blogging love so as not to appear like I am being too cocky with all the recognition and yet then I start feeling guilty for letting so much time pass before responding to the nominations…it’s a vicious cycle!!
So today I would like to recognize and thank my fellow bloggers for my nominations…THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
I would like to do a combined post responding to all their questions and then do my part in accepting this award by nominating some of my fellow bloggers and asking my own questions!
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Mention, link and thank the blog(s) who nominated you
- Answer the nominator’s 11 questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog
I was nominated by Michelle Cook over at Putting My Feet In The Dirt for The Creative Blogger Award. Thank you Michelle for the nomination and am honored that you have even taken the time to check out my blog.
The RULES are:
- Nominate a few bloggers and contact them with the amazing news.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post five (5) facts about yourself.
Five Facts About Me:
- I have now lived in Connecticut (20 years, sadly) longer than I have ever lived anywhere else. Yet my heart still aches for and will always love New Hampshire best….I lived in NH from college at the University of New Hampshire til I eventually graduated in 1995.
- My favorite foods in most ethnicities is some version of Chicken & Rice.
- Although I don’t watch much tv, I have a few favorite shows or movies which is evidenced in some of the names of my pets…my old dog was named Brandon (from 90210), 2 parrotlets named Rory & Logan (Gilmore Girls), bearded dragons named Harry Potter, Weasley, Hermione and Sirius Black (Harry Potter books/movies), and one of my ferrets is named Gibbs (NCIS).
- When I was younger I used to have to walk to and from school and many (many) times I had kicked a particular rock all the way home and ended up having to keep that rock because I felt bad because I had kicked him too far away from all his rock family and friends so he would be sad because he was so far from home. (I know…I need help!).
- I am a dork! When I get a new pet or want to learn about something new (yoga, various crafts, photography, computer stuff etc) I end up spending lots of time (and money) reading about my new found interest
I just have to say…I am so enjoying this blog!! And I really enjoy participating in these blogging award challenges!
I have been nominated by itsgoodtobecrazysometimes over at My Crazy Life. Thank you for the nomination and it has been a privilege getting to know a little more about you through your blog!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to connect with each other. Continue reading
Thank you my friend, amanpan for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award. I truly appreciate it and accept it graciously. Be sure and check out her blog at Brew & Spew
There are five steps to be taken, which was so nicely outlined by Brew & Spew in her nomination blog post to me.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
It has been brought to my attention that my blog and I, have been nominated for the prestigious Liebster Award!! I am honored!
Thank you to steelcityman for nominating me for the Liebster Award! And I encourage you dear readers, to go check out his blog…steelcityman is a WYSIWYG kind of guy…who wears his heart on his sleeve.
The Liebster Award is an online award given to new or undiscovered bloggers by other bloggers. Continue reading
Hey Dear Readers!
I am so excited and blessed to be nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Thank you so much to the lovely Elisabeth at A Little Bit of Everything A Whole Lot of Nothin’ for nominating me. Go check out her blog, you will not be disappointed.
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Everythingandnothin’s questions: Continue reading