Thank you my friend, amanpan for nominating me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award. I truly appreciate it and accept it graciously. Be sure and check out her blog at Brew & Spew
There are five steps to be taken, which was so nicely outlined by Brew & Spew in her nomination blog post to me.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award.
- List the Rules and Display the Brotherhood of the world Award logo to your post and/or blog.
- Answer the questions set to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
amanpan’s questions to me:
- How do you spend your relaxation time? Usually for me my relaxation time is spent on my computer (I probably need a ‘Technology Intervention’…but that’s a whole ‘nother story!!). My screen time consists mainly of surfing the web, I tend to lose many hours on various social media sites, blogging, editing photos or even taking online course so that I can learn more things like web design or WordPress Development, in order that I can spend even more time on my computer (see, total intervention needed!!).
- What type music do you like best? I do listen to lots of everything…but if asked to nail down a genre, I will probably say Country music or Contemporary Christian music.
- What is your favorite color? My favorite color hands down in blue…pretty much all shades of it, just in case my blog site doesn’t make that clear. Some runner ups are yellow, pink, green and chocolate…pretty much anything described as ‘chocolate’ gets my attention.
- Do you love the wonderful scents and beauty of Spring or are you a person that loves the glorious colors and crispiness of fall? Oh, this is a tough one! Spring and Fall are my 2 favorite seasons. After a long winter (especially here in New England) I so love the emergence of green grass and leaves on trees and all the flowers every where. But with that being said, the colors of fall are just as impressive. The bright yellows, oranges and reds are so amazing to see. I confess, I am a bit of a ‘tree stalker’ in the fall. I am obsessed with taking pictures of the beautiful colors!
- If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be? On a good day, I would probably say, I am actually pretty ok the way I am and if people don’t like me as I am, the heck with them! Of course, most days, I can probably think of a million physical things I would like to change about myself. However, I suppose the non-physical thing I would change is to be less introverted…a little more extroverted. I mean, I kinda like my quiet existence, but every once in awhile, I would like to find it a little less stressful to be a ‘party girl.’
Now I would like to nominate (in no particular order):
- Carol at Designing Life
- Sharon at Twitchy Woman
- Michael at Think Outside
- Erzë at Hints of Indigo
- Nicole at Crave
- Razel at World and Time Enough
- Jacki at My Happy Place
- NerdHope24 at The NDG
- Betsy at Happily Ever After Etc.
- Ariel at Noonsense
And lastly, the questions for my nominees are as follows:
- What prompted you to start blogging and how long have you been doing it? (cheated a little and put 2 questions in one)
- Do you play music or prefer silence when writing?
- What inspires you?
- What makes you want to follow someone’s website?
- What did you want to do when you grew up and what are you doing now?
Thank you all for enriching my blog readings and sharing all your wonderful posts. You all inspire me to continue with my blogging endeavors. Looking forward to seeing your responses and reading your blogs!