I just have to say…I am so enjoying this blog!! And I really enjoy participating in these blogging award challenges!
I have been nominated by itsgoodtobecrazysometimes over at My Crazy Life. Thank you for the nomination and it has been a privilege getting to know a little more about you through your blog!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to connect with each other.
The RULES of accepting the Sunshine Award are as follows:
- Acknowledge and thank the nominating blogger with a link to their website.
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
My 11 questions from itsgoodtobecrazysometimes:
- What was the last photo you took? The last photo I took was this past Saturday on our adventure to Mystic Aquarium in Mystic, CT of a Beluga whale swimming by the viewing window of their tank.
- What question do you hate to answer? Questions about my current relationship details.
- Where were you 3 hours ago? Sitting in a friend’s car in the parking lot of our church spending some quality time chatting with a friend.
- What did you do for your latest birthday? Went out with my boyfriend and some friends to get dinner together and celebrate.
- Who is your hero? I don’t normally think of having a hero per se…but if I thought about it I would have to say my mom. My dad died at age 34 and left her a widow, pregnant and with 2 small children under the age of 3…she then had my sister 2 weeks after burying her husband. I think my mom is amazing and such a strong woman!! The thought of having to deal with all that makes me want to curl up in a ball and hide for a very long time!!
- What is the weirdest thing about you and are you proud of it? I can randomly be scared of people I call my friends…I think this would be my introverted self showing it’s ugly head. Not really proud of it but it is who I am…so I just go with it.
- Do you believe honesty is the best policy? In theory yes…but sometimes being ‘honest’ is not always the best thing for those around you. If you being ‘honest’ is going to some how hurt someone else or cause a problem for someone…then maybe you should be ‘less honest’ for the sake of those around you.
- Is there anything purple near you and if so what is it? Oh I hope not!! I hate purple!! I have learned (sort of) to tolerate it but I try very hard to avoid all things purple.
- If you joined the circus what would your act be? The Crazy Animal Lady…I may already be well on my way to achieving this reality.
- What would your ideal holiday be? Christmas or Thanksgiving with family and friends who I especially love, where I don’t have to be working (pet sitter’s busiest time of the year is the holidays usually) so that I can’t enjoy spending time with them.
- Why do you think the dish ran away with the spoon (hey diddle diddle nursery rhyme) Cause they were obviously forbidden lovers, who were just misunderstood and the only way for them to find happiness and be together was to run away!
My nominees (in no particular order) are the following:
- Lynne at New Heart = New Beginnings
- KJ at My Third-Life Crisis
- Sharon at Twitchy Woman
- Thistles and Whistles
- Fabiola at My Heart of Mexico
- Katy at Heartland Happily Ever After
- Writing Blissfully
- Ruthie at Ruth Spitzer
- Becky and Justin at We Are That Couple
- Daniel at Dream Big, Dream Often
- The Beautiful Indoors
Looking forward to learning more about each of you!